Business Coaching Montreal
Accountability Productivity Success
Break through the obstacles holding you back and achieve your goals.
I Help You Achieve Your Goals
What I do is clear and direct: I help you achieve your goals. No quick solutions, no quick fixes. Just well-earned success.
My name is Paul Jozsef. I’m a business coach and counsellor.
We all have things that hold us back from the success we dream about. Perhaps it’s your own unhelpful thought patterns and habits, or perhaps it’s a challenge at work.
I help you break through those obstacles, with solution-focused techniques you can use for the rest of your life.
How Small Business Coaching Works
I take you beyond simply envisioning your ideal future. I help you achieve it – challenging you to go further, holding you accountable every step of the way.
Together, we will work through a four-step framework for success:
- 1) Goals We define your values and goals; explore the difference between the two, so you can achieve both.
- 2) Obstacles We discover what’s holding you back from living the life and achieving the goals you want, so we can understand how to overcome those barriers.
- 3) Strategies We define realistic, proactive steps for you to achieve your goals. Together, we come up with strategies and tools that you can use every day.
- 4) Accountability After every session, you receive detailed notes of our agreed actionable tasks and deadlines. I will even check in with you in-between sessions to see if you need any help or advice.
I coach you on the following and more:
- Emotional intelligence
- Overcoming perfectionism and procrastination
- Taking on a new role
- Tackling specific challenges
- Work-life balance
- Confidence, resilience and self-defeating beliefs
Experienced, Solution-Focused Coach
Be aware though, that I will challenge you. I will hold you accountable. I will challenge your long-held, self-defeating beliefs – about yourself, your place in the world – and guide you to a more positive, proactive response.
When we identify goals and steps to reach those goals, I will hold you accountable to your commitments – always with non-judgemental compassion, empathy and a firm belief in your ability.
My role as a small business coach is like that of a boxing coach. I’m in your corner, preparing you to encounter the challenge, reassessing and refocusing after each round, encouraging you to achieve your goals.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- Master of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Bachelor of Arts (Philosophy)
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
I adhere to the Code of Ethics of CCPA. All work with my clients is confidential within the bounds of professional supervision.
Coaching at Your Office, on Your Schedule
To make it easy for you to attend a coaching session within your busy work week, I am available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and from 10am to 4pm on Saturdays. I am able to meet you at your office, at my office, or online, via Google Hangouts.
If you’d like more information or to get a sense of who I am before you make an appointment, I also offer free 20-minute consultations over the phone.
Your First Session
At our first session, we will talk about:
- Your concerns and current presenting challenges
- The effect of these concerns on your work and life
- Your expectations and goals for coaching
It's also an opportunity for you to find out more about how I work and any other questions you might have.
Areas of Specialty
Anxiety & Workplace Stress
Anxiety is generally an unpleasant feeling of nervousness and fear that something bad is happening or about to happen. Counselling for anxiety can help alleviate these feelings.
Depression is a persistent feeling of sadness or loss of interest that can negatively affect how you feel, think and act. Counselling for depression can help alleviate these symptoms.
Transpersonal means 'beyond the personality'. Transpersonal integration therapy can help you make sense of, and integrate, mystical or spiritual experiences into your daily life.
Life Direction & Purpose
Counselling can assist you to find a clearer sense of life direction, meaning and purpose. Working collaboratively, counselling can help you move towards your life goals.
Personal & Spiritual Growth
Counselling for personal and spiritual growth can help you to examine your belief systems and core values with a view to becoming more present and self-compassionate.
Relationships impact on our well-being and happiness. Counselling for relationship issues can help to improve communication, navigate decision making and restore emotional bonds.
Self-esteem is the degree to which we value and respect ourselves. Counselling for self-esteem issues can help you develop a stronger, more confident and content sense of self.